Jasper Christian Center's Vision Statement
Jasper Christian Center's Vision given to Pastor James by God
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. (Habakkuk 2:2)
Thus saith the Lord God, “The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision…I will speak, and the Word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged. For in your days… will I say the Word, and will perform it, saith the Lord God.” (Ezekiel 12:23-25)
- Build a strong local Church that will proclaim “Jesus Is Lord” and will make disciples that influence Jasper, Walker County, Northwest Alabama, and the World.
- A Teaching Center where the Word of God is always taught, uncompromisingly, instant in season and out of season, in order to have an unshakable, world overcoming faith in our hearts.
- A Church that is known as a house of prayer where prayer is made continually in intercession for government leaders to be led of God, for peace in the land, for the Lord of the Harvest to send forth laborers into His Harvest so that the lost will be saved, for believers to be matured, and the five-fold ministry to have boldness and liberty.
- A Church that is impacting our region through daily television broadcasts, internet, and other means of media and publications.
- A mission-minded Church that so loves the lost of this world that we would give ourselves to see them saved… just as God loves the world and has given His Son for them. To invest or time and our money that we might by all means see people saved. To hold local crusades for the purpose of seeing the lost saved. A Church that strongly supports world evangelism.
- A Church that supports the five-fold ministries that God reveals to us as good ground. To sow into their lives, their families, and ministries. To treat them as the true gifts to the body of Christ that they are. To let them know that there is a local Church that loves and appreciates them from the ministry that they have given their lives to accomplish.
- A multi-cultural Church with no racial barriers that looks at all people as those for whom Jesus died. That sees all Christians as brothers and sisters in the Lord and understands that Jesus sits in Heaven to make intercession for all.
- A Church with such impressive facilities that it shows the extravagance of our Father God. We have all the Favor, all the Faith, and all the Finances to have properties and buildings that show forth our expectation of reaching some one hundred and twenty thousand people in our realm. We have all the equipment that we need to enable us to minister with a spirit of excellence. We are a body of believers at least 16,000 strong.
- To have a strong ministry for our children and youth. Teaching them that they are right now vital to the work of God on the earth.
- To have our own Christian School for Kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- To have our own Minister’s Training Center in order to train those that are called to the five-fold ministry. To equip them; through the teaching of the Word and through practical insight, how to fulfill that call on their life.
- A Church that is so full of the compassion and love of Jesus that we develop strong effective outreach ministries to minister to the sick, the poor, the brokenhearted.
A Ministry In One Accord With Arms Uplifted! (Exodus 17:12)
We're partners with
Kenneth Copeland Ministries